WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained on this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to download one copy of the materials temporarily (information or software) on Kent Record Management, Inc.’s website for personal non-commercial transitory viewing only. These Terms and Conditions are the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not: Modify or copy the materials; Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Kent Record Management, Inc.’s website; Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Kent Record Management, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Kent Record Management, Inc.’s website are provided “as is.” Kent Record Management, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and at this moment disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Kent Record Management, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Kent Record Management, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Kent Record Management, Inc.’s Internet site, even if Kent Record Management, Inc. or a Kent Record Management, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Kent Record Management, Inc.’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Kent Record Management, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Kent Record Management, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Kent Record Management, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Kent Record Management, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Kent Record Management, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Kent Record Management, Inc.’s website shall be governed by the laws of the County of Kent, in the State of Michigan, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- We may collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We may collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and upto-date.
- We protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We make reasonable efforts to provide customers information about our policies outside of these terms and practices relating to the management of personal information unless we feel the disclosure of certain policies may put personal information at risk.
- We may use various technologies, such as Google Adwords or Analytics, to collect and store information when you visit our website, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies.